Yoomee at its peak is really doing good as concerns marketting and offers for all its customers and we can all testify to that since they have really proven to us that they are just the best in what they do. Many Cameroonians use Yoomee network but don’t really know how to configure the APN which is why today, i am going to be teachingyou all How to configure APN for Yoomee Network. Don’t go anywhere for you are just at the right place reading the right tutorial.
The little you should know about Yoomee Network
In 2011 YooMee Africa launched its services in Cameroon. We quickly became the market leader in broadband services and are amongst the most trusted brands in the country. We have multiple sales and marketing channels including our distribution partners PMUC and the two largest gas stations. We have over 700 POS with electronic payment devices and a series of cashless sales systems.
The structure and Prequisities of The APN
When configuring APN for any network especially APN for Yoomee network, we have some kin and very technical details to take into consideration for thats the mistake some people usually make living them with no way out.
- Yoomee network deals ONLY and categorically with 4G compactible devices like modems, Mifi, Internet Keys, Wifi Boxes (Both cracked and vice versa)
- Yoomee unlike other networks been MTNCameroon and Orange Cameroon have different method of setting up the apn which you will of course discover below
- Details like proxy, prot, proxy server, auth Type, are useless when it comes to yoomee
- The essentials are only APN and account name.
How to configure APN For Yoomee Network
1. For Android Phones (4G only)
- Goto Settings
- More settings or Mobile Network depending on your phone
- network settings
- APN settings (If your phone is a 2 sim phone then configure for 4G enabled module)
- Create new profile by clicking on the 3 dots (:) at the top-right or left corner
- Enter YOOMEE as account name or anything you like its just doe identification
- APN is yoomee
- click on the 3 dots (:) at the top-right or left corner and choose save.
2. For Mifi Modems / Internet keys / wifi box / USB Modems (4G only)
The modem should be able to pick the settings automatically but if in any case it doesn’t then just use the apn settings for android and configure yours. the reason we haven’t shared anything concerning modems is that modems vary and don’t have a basic and static way of setting the apn so the only important factor that you must consider is the apn which is very important and essential and don’t forget to enter account name.
We have Covered the most interesting part of this tutorial and now we have come to an end and oh! that was easy to go so if you had it at the back of your mind that it was going to be weird then you should agree with me that it wasn’t the case here.
Well we have come to the end of this tutorial and if you didn’t understand anything or have some queries to make then use the comment box below and we will respond as quickly as posible or you can still chat with us live and get instant replies from our community.