KPN Tunnel Revolution (KTR) offers free internet with Orange, using Direct SSL/TLS setup, no payload and remote proxy required. You may be stuck with this awesome question which keeps ringing like a bell in your head. While we continue the tutorial just be sure that after we teach you How to create and configure KPN Tunnel Revolution Config (KTR), you will be so baffled and amazed.
What is KPN Tunnel Revolution
It is an android tunneling app, just like HTTP Injector, but the first tunneling app to feature Direct SSL/TLS – tunneling through SSH Tunnel directly to SSH Server over SSL/TLS Connection, which is a more secure method of connection. These are the other features: Direct Proxy, HTTP Proxy, SSL/TLS Proxy, SSL/TLS Proxy > HTTP Proxy and many more.
KPN Tunnel Revolution uses KTR Config to be able to connect. You just need a SSH (SSL/TLS) account, a Spoof Server for each network and do the rest of the settings you can found in the tutorial below. The advantage of creating your OWN .KTR files will guarantee you a fast speed connection and the exact date of the expiration, if your ssh account has an expiration.
How To Setup KPN Tunnel – KTR Config for Orange Using Direct SSL/TLS
- Android device (smartphone or tablet, rooted or non-rooted) with Sim Slot – 3G/4G/LTE capable.
- At first, internet connection is needed in creating the KTR config (for downloading the app and for SSL/TLS account registration). Connect to WiFi or subscribe to a bundle which is Required. See Code Bolow
- Your Orange 4G SIM
Lets create an SSH Account
1. Open any android internet browser. Create your own SSH-SSL/TLS account first. Choose one of the following Free Tunnel websites:
For example, speedssh.com SG Server 7 days was used in creating SSH account:
Recommended servers : Singapore, Japan and Germany. Singapore is the best choice if you want to create a low ping ktr which is good for online games.
Remember these details: Host IP, username and password (we will use this
later in KPN-SSH Tunnel Settings). I recommend you to save the page or
to take a screenshot by pressing ‘power button + volume down button’.
2. Open KPNTunnel Rev app, and reset its settings/data. Just follow the instruction in the image below.
3. Set Proxy Type to ‘Direct SSL/TLS‘. In Spoof Server, choose a working host like the one below.
- www.facebook.com / h.facebook.com / fbcdn.com
4. Open the SSH Settings, tick the checkbox to enable SSH Tunnel, then
tap SSH Tunnel area to open its advanced settings. See the instruction
in the image below.
5. You can now input your SSH account details that you created and recorded earlier including HOST IP, username and password. And tick the checkbox of both Data Compression and Custom DNS.
6. After that, you’re back to main interface. Tap the ‘Start’ button,
when the ‘Attention’ popup occurs, check the ‘I trust this application’
and click ‘OK’. And you’re DONE! Enjoy fast and unlimited free internet
Optional: How To Export KTR Config
Using your connected KTR Config, tap the ‘three dotted icon’ and select Config option. Select Export and set the name of your config, then tap ‘Export’.
A Working Config for you
So finally we have come to the end of this tutorial which in it, we looked at some of the touching parts of the most used VPNS which if you browse through them, trust me you won’t lack any free net to manage your way out.