MTN EVD enables users to carry out EVD transfers. In this article, you will discover how to Quickly enable EVD on your MTN sim now and benefit from daily bonuses when you sell EVD Credit.
What is MTN EVD?
MTN EVD refers to a special type of sim offered by MTNCameroon which doesn’t do much as the normal simcards which includes:
- not eligible to have a momo account
- not eligible to activate bundles like mtn wanda, yamo, easy boaster, etc
- not eligible to borrow airtime
- not eligible to do money transactions
As mentioned before, this article is super easy to understand if ONLY you follow the steps given and of course its free of charge to get started.
How to Quickly enable EVD on your MTN sim
- First on your sim just dial *151# and you will be presented with a language menu changer if its your first time.
- After choosing language you will be asked for your first name, last name and id card number for verification.
- Finally you will be asked for a pin code ranging from 4-8 characters and you will have to confirm with the same pin code again
- On the end message screen, you will be shown either success or an error message it in case there was no error or otherwise and don’t forget to copy down the 5 digits code.
After completing the above steps you have have now enabled EVD on your MTN sim without stress or issues.
We have come to the end of this article which highlights the ultimate way to Quickly enable EVD on your MTN sim without stress and that’s how all our tutorials, tricks, codes, vpns, news and updates, reviews are always update on daily basis. Until then have a great day ahead