The android operating system is one of the most popular mobile phone operating systems used by millions of people all over the world with millions of apps and software to give your phone a new look. Mobile internet in Cameroon is at the top since more than 10 million Cameroonians have mobile phones.
You may be interested in this too: How to configure Internet settings on phone (ALL NETWORKS)
What has changed so far
Internet settings on an android device are very easy, you don’t need to Internet proxy and Port Numbers to get connected. The Apn is the major need when it comes to setting up your internet connection any ISP such as MTN, Orange, Yoomee and Nexttel on an android device.
An android device is ”incomplete” without internet connection. Here is How to Configure MTN Nexttel Settings on your android mobile phone for the three main mobile operators in Cameroon.
How Nexttel APN looks like
Similarly to Yoomee Apn Internet Configuration, Nexttel too doesn’t need any username, password, homepage or server, etc. The essentials are just the account name for identification and APN for internet accessibility.
- Nexttel network is the ONLY and real 3G network in Cameroon
- Nexttel unlike other networks been MTNCameroon and Orange Cameroon have different method of setting up the apn which you will of course discover below
- Details like proxy, port, proxy server, auth Type, are useless when it comes to yoomee
- The essentials are only APN and account name.
Here is how a well-configured Nexttel Apn setting will look like
Did you know?
Nexttel Cameroon is the only ISP that supports almost anything as APN. This was confirmed after using almost 50 randomly generated keywords and it still worked as expected so even a word like nonsense or idiot or foolish will work 😂😂😂
We thought you may also like: How to configure APN for Yoomee Network
How to configure APN For Nexttel Network
- Goto Settings
- More settings or Mobile Network depending on your phone
- network settings
- APN settings (If your phone is a 2 sim phone then configure for 4G enabled module)
- Create new profile by clicking on the 3 dots (:) at the top-right or left corner
- Enter Nexttel as account name or anything you like its just for identification
- APN n-connect or n_connect or internet or viettel or v-connect
- click on the 3 dots (:) at the top-right or left corner and choose save.
Considering the fact that not so many people are so versed with phone configurations, we took it as a challenge to help them out by writing this complete guide on How to Configure Nexttel APN Settings If you enjoyed reading it, then why not spread the word around so others to may benefit from it. Until then have a nice day