Ping is a networking utility program or a tool to test if a particular host is reachable. It is a diagnostic that checks if your computer is connected to a server. Ping, a term taken from the echo location of a submarine, sends data packet to a server and if it receives a data packet back, then you have a connection — Ping Test Explained by WebSitePulse - WebSitePulse.com
If you’ve been online and happen to come across a VPN which is working as expected but due to some reasons like poor phone network or ISP issue then you are reading the right post which will explain in simple and easy terms the tricks used to Make any unstable VPN super stable with ping method.
The Ultimate tool to use
If you are familiar with the Command Prompt (CMD) found on windows then you will not find any difficulty when using this awesome app for android called Terminal Emulator which runs some basic commands like ping, as well as ssh commands.
How to use the Emulator
- First you will have to download it by using the button below
- Now after downloading and installing just launch it and don’t run any command yet.
- launch your vpn like SSR to be precised.
- after the vpn connects then go back to your Terminal Emulator app.
- Type this command
- now that should keep your connection alive and more active as compared to when you didnt use it.
Thats all we have for you concerning this post. If you do have comments, don’t forget to leave it below and we will reply as soon as we can.